Automatic lubrication systems for the food and beverage industry
Consistent lubrication is vital to the life of bearings, gears and chains
Contamination, moisture, high temperatures and humidity are all threats to bearing, chain and gear service life. Failure to properly lubricate each lubrication point on every machine can have a negative impact on schedules, maintenance costs and machine performance.
Poor lubrication causes about 36% of all premature bearing failures, but with the right lubrication solution you can create new opportunities to increase uptime and productivity.
The right lubrication solution for your needs
Automatic lubrication systems supply the correct amount of grease at the best time to lubricate – while the bearing is in motion. Frequent lubrication maintains the proper lubricant film to reduce wear, as well as purges the pins and bushings of contaminants.
Improve productivity and profitability by:
- reducing unplanned downtime and production interruptions
- reducing labour costs
- extending repair and maintenance intervals
- reducing parts replacement and spare parts inventory
Minimize environmental impact by:
- eliminating over-lubrication
- reducing energy consumption
- reducing lubricant consumption
- reducing waste
Improve worker health and safety by:
- eliminating manual lubrication of difficult-to-access points or of points in demanding areas
- fewer accidents