Sleeves, locknuts and lock washers designed for longer life and easier maintenanceSKF offers high quality of sleeves which ensure increased bearing performance. Adapter sleeve is the most commonly used component for locating bearings with tapered bore onto a cylindrical seat as they can be used on plain or stepped shaft. Adapter sleeves are easy to install and require no additional location on the shaft.
Features• Better machining quality
• Superior material quality
• Prepared for oil mounting from shaft size 180 mm
• Adapter sleeve, lock nut and locking device from one source
Benefits• Reduced downtime and maintenance costs
• Easy and precise mounting
• Allows higher speed and silent running
• Minimized fretting corrosion
• Longer bearing service life
• High load carrying ability
• Easy mounting & dismounting
LocknutsLocknuts can be used to mount bearings on tapered shaft seats and adapter sleeves and dismount bearings from withdrawal sleeves. SKF manufactures a wide assortment of lock nuts and locking methods. Lock Nuts have four equally spaced slots respectively around the outside diameter to take a hook or impact spanner.
Lock Nuts in the KM and KML series are available for metric ISO threads and are locked with an MBL washer or with a stronger MB washer.
Lock Nuts in the HM 30 and HM 31 series have trapezoidal threads and are locked with an MS locking clip consisting of a clip, a hexagonal headed bolt and spring lock washer.
Features & Benefits• A simple, stable and reliable fastening element
• Available in a wide range of sizes suitable for demanding application
• Easy to mount and dismount
• Better machining quality – Faster, easy & precise mounting