Product series DSB consists of mechanical-piston pressure switches designed for use with NLGI Grade 1-2 greases. The location of the actuating piston inside the pressure switch housing helps to ensure a continuous exchange of grease around the measuring point. This reliably prevents the same grease from being pressurized repeatedly, which could cause lubricant soap and oil separation, also known as grease bleeding.
Based on the application, the pressure switch can be configured as a single or double design and with or without a measurement connector or pressure gauge. The pressure switch generally is installed upstream of the last metering device.
- Available for rising and falling pressures from 20 to 300 bar in 10-bar increments (290 to 5800 psi)
- Prevents oil separation-related faults
- Suitable for use with unstable greases with a tendency to separate into soap and oil under high pressure
- Reliable micro-switch technology with change-over contact (NO and NC)
- Includes built-in manifold for continuous lubricant flow without dead volume
- IP 65 protection rating, corrosivity category C3 or C5-M
Configure the product according your needs, download the CAD file