Basics of Thermography
This course is geared to equip the new user of a thermography camera in its use for a variety of condition monitoring and predictive maintenance application.
- Basic Theory of thermography
- Thermal science fundamental
- Basic camera setup and operation
- Heat transfer and infrared science
- Thermal measurement
- Application of thermogaphy
- Hands on use of thermal imaging equipment.
Condition Monitoring Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Manager / Supervisor, Engineering Manager / Supervisor, Engineering Manager / Supervisor, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Manager / Supervisor, Reliability Engineer / Manager / Supervisor, Operations Manager / Supervisor
Minimum 2 years of experience in any industry
Click here to download the RMI Training calendar 2013-14 for complete course information