Root Cause Bearing Damage Analysis – WE204
Goal of this course is to provide the participants with the competence to give optimal support to users in solving their problems, by gaining:
- Thorough understanding of the various bearing failure phenomena and the ability to co-ordinate the necessary actions for failure analysis.
- Skill to provide an appropriate proposal to eliminate, or at least reduce the bearing failure problem.
· Review on Bearings & their application
· Load path patterns
· ISO 15243 – Bearing failure modes and classification
· Hands-on: Analysis of Sample Bearing Failures
· How to identify spurious and reconditioned bearings
Application Engineer, Condition Monitoring Engineer / Design Engineer, Maintenance Engineer / Manager / Supervisor, Quality Engineer, Reliability Engineer / Manager / Supervisor.
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of Bearings & their Applications
Click here to download the RMI Training calendar 2013-14 for complete course information