Precision Maintenance Skills - Rotor Components and Power Transmission
WE242SKF has designed the Rotor Components and Power Transmission course to address precision and proactive maintenance practices to provide optimum performance of the rotating systems in common machinery. As part of the SKF Precision Maintenance Skills course portfolio, the subjects covered in this course are presented in a practical format utilizing hands-on exercises to teach and demonstrate the relationships between precision techniques and machine performance.
Course objectivesProvide information and training that enables plant personnel to increase productivity by improving the performance and reliability of rotating machinery.
- Maintenance personnel responsible for machinery repairs; however, all plant personnel can benefit from the information presented in this course.
- Managers and supervisors who oversee maintenance activities will gain an understanding of the support and tools required to become truly proactive.
- WE150 Balancing basics
- WE170 Basics of Seals for Rotating Motion
- GS02011 Machine mounting
- MS100 AEO basics
- MS101 Assessment basics
- MS130 Maintenance strategy review
* On-line learning material at http://www.skf.com/us/knowledge-centre/elearning/index.html