Bearing reliability in paper machines
Attendees will learn the skills necessary to successfully install and maintain rolling element bearings in rotating machinery found in paper machine applications.
· Rolling element bearing in paper machines
· Mounting & Dismounting methods typical to paper machine applications
· Installing and lubricating bearings in paper machines
· Maintaining installed bearings in paper machines
· Troubleshooting common bearing problems
· Introducing condition-based maintenance concepts
Service, maintenance, machine repair, roll shop or plant/facility engineering staff of a paper machine. Managers and technicians of paper machines and OEM facilities responsible for rolling bearing performance and reliability. Rotating equipment engineers, reliability engineers, millwrights, mechanics, and maintenance supervisors.
Experienced professionals from Pulp & Paper Industry