Y-bearings (insert bearings)
Insert bearings (Y-bearings)
Easy to mount
The different locking methods enable quick, easy and safe mounting of insert bearings onto the shaft.
Accommodate initial misalignment
The sphered outside surface enable initial misalignment by tilting in the housing (fig. 1).
- Long service life
- Reduced noise and vibration levels
- Agricultural machinery
- Food and beverage processing and packaging
- Conveyor systems
- Material handling systems
- Textile equipment
- Industrial fans
- Special machinery (e.g. car wash systems, gym equipment, go-karts)
- Bearings and bearing units for high temperature applications
- Bearings with Solid Oil
- Bearings with a cylindrical outer ring (→ contact SKF)
- Bearings with a customized design or dimensions (→ contact SKF)
- Bearings with a hexagonal or square bore (→ contact SKF)
- Bearings with a special cage (→ contact SKF)
- Bearings with special grease and special grease quantity (→ contact SKF)
- Bearings with a special coating (→ contact SKF)
Find the suitable locking method
- a housing
- a sealed and greased bearing
These ready-to-mount units can accommodate moderate initial misalignment (Demo) but normally do not permit axial displacement.
Y-bearings and Y-bearing units offer a simple, cost-effective solution that can provide a number of benefits.