Pressure switch for use with single-line lubrication systems
DSC2 sensors are electronic pressure switches with an integrated digital display for relative pressure measurement. They are used primarily for pressure monitoring. Depending on the design, they also can assume control functions. Pressure switch points, pressure indication and the switching logic can be configured and programmed easily. The four-digit, digital display that indicates switching with LEDs. DSC2 can operate in switching point, hysteresis and window function modes. The switching mode can be programmed separately for each output.
Features and benefits
- Available for rising and falling pressures from 0 to 100 bar in 0.5-bar increments
- Micro switch is designed as a change-over switch; can be used as both a normally closed contact (NC) and a normally open contact (NO)
- Four-digit, digital display indicates switching with LEDs
- Can operate in switching point, hysteresis and window function modes
- Diagnostic output based on the DESINA specification