Thermal camera TKTI 21
Easy to use thermal camera simplifies machine inspections
Maintenance technicians and experienced thermographers can quickly and easily detect troublesome hotspots with the user-friendly SKF Thermal Camera TKTI 21. With a thermal detector of 160 x 120 pixels and a visual camera, the TKTI 21 is suitable for many mechanical and electrical maintenance inspection applications. A wide temperature measurement range of –20 to +350 °C (–4 to +662 °F) makes the TKTI 21 suitable for many proactive maintenance programmes.
- Visual and audible temperature limit alarm function alerts the user to abnormal conditions.
- Automatic hot and cold spot cursors quickly pinpoints the extremes in a scene.
- Up to five moveable temperature cursors/areas with individual emissivity settings for analysing complex scenes.
- Temperature difference of two cursors can be displayed on screen enabling quick and easy temperature comparisons.
- Isotherms, temperature gradients and area analysis boxes for advanced scene analysis.
- Built-in emissivity tables allow easy emissivity value setting.
- Eleven selectable colour pallets for ease of use.
- Fully radiometric thermal and visual images are stored on the micro SD card provided.
- Images can be voice annotated for later reviewing with the PC software.
- Video output function allows the live image to be shown on an external display, useful when showing to a group of people.
- Supplied with two standard camcorder batteries and an independent charger, enabling a long field usage time.
- Rugged construction and, with an IP 54 rating, enabling use almost anywhere.
- Comprehensive PC software suite for an unlimited number of users enables advanced image analysis and professional report writing.
|Thermal detector (FPA)
||160 x 120 uncooled FPA microbolometer
||3.5 in. colour LCD with LED backlight, 11 colour palettes, thermal or visual Image
||NETD ≤100 mK (0.10 °C) at 23 °C (73 °F) ambient and 30 °C (86 °F) scene temperature
|Field of view (FOV)
||25 x 19°
|Theoretical spatial resolution IFOV
|Measureable spatial resolution IFOV
||The greater of ±2 °C or ±2% of reading in °C
||Manual, easy turn ring, minimum distance 10 cm (3.9 in.)
||1.3 Megapixel digital camera
||Built-in class 2 laser
|Frame rate and image frequency
||–20 to +350 °C (–4 to +662 °F)
||Up to 4 movable spots. Up to 3 movable areas and 2 movable lines (maximum, minimum and average temperatures). Automatic temperature difference. Hot and cold spots. Visual and audible alarms. Isotherms.
||User selectable 0.1 to 1.0 in steps of 0.01 with reflected and ambient temperature compensation.
Emissivity can be individually adjusted on each cursor. Emissivity table of common surfaces built-in.
||2 GB Micro SD card
||Up to 10 000 images on Micro SD card supplied
||Input via built-in microphone for up to 60 seconds clip per image
||Included SKF TKTI Thermal Camera suite. Comprehensive image analysis and report generation software compatible with TKTI 21 and TKTI 31, Free updates available on SKF.com
||PC with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or above
||Mini USB connector for image export to PC software (Cable provided)
|External DC input
||12 V DC Input connector (DC Charger not provided)
||1 x Mini-jack output for live image viewing (mini-jack to video cable provided)
||Handheld and tripod mounting 0.25 in. BSW.
|Battery and power
||2 x 14.8 W, 7.4 V standard camcorder Li-ion batteries. Rechargeable and field replaceable
||Up to 4 hours continuous operation with 80% brightness
||External 100–240 V, 50–60 Hz AC battery compact charger with Europe cable, USA, UK and Australian plugs
||2 hours and 45 minutes
||Thermal camera TKTI 21 with 2 x batteries; AC Battery charger; Micro SD card (2GB); Mini USB to USB connection cable; Mini-jack to video connection cable; Micro SD card to USB adapter; CD containing instructions for use and PC software; Certificate of calibration and conformance; Quick start guide (English); Carrying case.
|Carrying case dimensions (w x d x h)
||105 x 230 x 345 mm (4.13 x 9.06 x 9.65 in.)
|Weight (incl. battery)
||1.1 kg (2.42 lb)