SKF Static Motor Analyzer Baker DX
- Phase angle
- Insulation resistance (IR)
- DC HiPot/step voltage
- Dielectric absorption (DA)
- Polarization index (PI)
- Surge testing with improved EAR analysis
These instruments, which were launched in 2011, are now in production and available through SKF representatives and distributors worldwide. For more information, contact your local authorized dealer of SKF electric motor test and monitoring solutions by clicking here, or in the United States, by contacting us directly by phone (970-282-1200) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comprehensive testing solutionThe Baker DX combines low-voltage testing with conventional D-series high-voltage tests to provide a comprehensive testing solution for predictive maintenance or shop quality management. Low-voltage tests can supply 600 mA and frequencies from 50 Hz to 4,000 Hz.
Order the Baker DX based on your own needsThe analyzer can be ordered in configurations that provide just the motor, generator or coil test functions needed. For example, the unit can be ordered with high voltage or low voltage test capabilities, with just the coil test capabilities, or with a combination of functions that suit a user's needs. Simply order the instrument in the configuration that meets your needs.
Baker DX features
- 4 to 12 kV high-voltage test capabilities
- Comprehensive motor/generator insulation and circuit analysis
- Detailed coil analysis and reporting
Detailed DC bar-to-bar armature analysis and reporting
- Large, easy-to-use touch screen graphical user interface
- USB printer interface
- Modular design for testing flexibility
- 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz universal input power
2 GB of solid-state test data storage capacity