CMPT CTU system
24/7 fault detection monitoring
You can customize the terminal with process views and alarm information for individual projects and customers.
- Add output relays as an option
- Connect CMPT HMI to a PLC for data exchange
- Communicate alarm events by OPC interface, SMS or e-mail
The CMPT CTU is simple to install and little knowledge is demanded of operators after the alarm level is set.
Enhance CTU capability with a lubrication control systemYou can use the SKF ST-1240 microprocessor-based control centre (fig 2) for SKF DuoFlex, SKF MonoFlex and SKF ProFlex lubrication systems for controlling two separate lubrication channels or lubrication systems. In addition to lubrication control, the centre can also integrate machinery fault detection functions, and the lubrication control centre can interface with up to ten CMPT CTU units.
Lubrication centre displayThe lubrication centre is used for:
- Displaying temperature and processed vibration signals
- Setting alarm limits
- Alarming (visual and relays)
- Displaying vibration and temperature trends
Each CTU has individual status and setting display pages. The vibration and temperature measurements are saved in the memory of the lubrication centre for trending, where you can display a daily or monthly graph for vibration and temperature.