Applying statistical reliability engineering
- An effective maintenance and implementation strategy
- Quality data capture and retention
- The ability to determine key plant or equipment failures
- A structured repeatable method of failure analysis
- A method of capturing and implementing analysis recommendations
Statistical reliability engineering provides a closed-loop framework for organizational learning. All of the information gathered and developed during the model's implementation is fed back to the starting point to refine the strategy. SKF consultants deploy industry-standard statistical analysis techniques such as reliability growth, probability distribution and the costs of unreliability.