Condition Monitoring and Reliability Engineer
Over the years, SKF has evolved from being the world’s leading producer of rolling bearings into a genuine knowledge engineering company. Over a century of tradition in creating and delivering innovative products and services to the industry, SKF offers a unique combination of technology and expertise to provide realistic solutions for its customers, in the areas of: Bearings & Units, Seals, Lubrication Systems, Power Transmission, Mechatronics, Professional Reliability and Asset Management Services.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team::
Condition Monitoring & Reliability Engineer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide, deliver & manage Proactive Reliability Maintenance Services through Condition Monitoring Technologies (Vibration, Thermography, Lubrication, Motor & Current Signature Analysis, Ultrasonic and Accoustic Emission Testing), setting up databases and alarms, taking measurements, making analysis and establishing reports and trouble shooting works; fan dynamic balancing & machine laser alignment corrective tasks and training programmes he provides in accordance to servcie agreement with customers.
- Work according to total quality management principles, ensuring zero defect objectives & safety, customer satisfaction and reaching the agreed key performance indicators
- Responsible in project management (project quality, costs and time schedules) of service agreement & contracts with customers.
- Conduct classroom and on-site training courses in machine condition monitoring with vibration analysis as a minimum.
- Support the sales team in product technical assistance & conduct product training.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, electrical engineering or related field with minimum of 2 years experience on machine application, maintenance & engineering, reliability engineering and condition monitoring of machines
- Knowledge and skills in vibration measurement & analysis is a must. Local and/or Global Certification in Vibration Analysis following the ASNT & ISO or other known standard and knowledge & know how in special techniques in machine diagnostics such as in Turbomachinery, Recip-Monitoring or Pump Performance services is a plus.
- Able to communicate well in English, both written and oral and would like to work in a team environment
- With good planning & scheduling, time management, coordination, communication, interpersonal, networking, presentation and problem solving negotiation skills; Organize, independent, self-motivated, self-disciplinary working style and flexibility in working hours.
- Competent in PC applications (i.e. MS-Office, MS Projects); others
- Successful candidate will be based in Makati City and willing to travel from time to time to other areas of assignmentas required in fulfilling his work or assigned project
A competitive compensation and comprehensive training package await the successful candidates. Send your resume’ and recent 2 x 2 picture to:
Attn: Ms. Merlyn Pascasio
SKF Philippines Inc.
G/F Alegria Bldg., 2229 Chino Roces Ave.,
Makati City 1231
P. +63.2.8104058 F. +63.2.8130341