Speed up data collection and improve safetyFor critical, inaccessible or hazardous on board machinery, an SKF on-line machine condition monitoring system is a viable solution. On-line systems allow reliability and maintenance personnel to focus on diagnosing and correcting equipment problems rather than spending precious time collecting condition monitoring data.
SKF has a comprehensive product range and field service backed by decades of field experience in:
- Monitoring systems – automated periodic data collection
- Protection systems – real time monitoring and protection of critical machinery (conforming to API 670)
- Single-channel transmitters – low cost continuous monitoring and protection
- Segment specific systems – developed for use with remote and/or mobile equipment operating in variable working conditions
- Wireless systems – improve machine reliability, reduce installation costs and increase personnel safety