SKF ConCentra ball bearings and units
True concentric locking, for fast and reliable mounting
where there are relatively high speeds and moderate loads and where vibration, low noise, and minimal maintenance are key operational parameters (industrial fans, textile machinery, conveyors, others).
- fast, easy and safe to mount and dismount
- patented locking system
- no loose parts
- no need of preventing the sleeve from rotating at mounting
- full concentric locking and inner ring
- entirely supported by the shaft
- high performances with commercial
- grade shafts
- reduced vibration levels
- long service life with high quality grease
- under certain operating conditions
- the bearing is re-lubrication free
- offered as a ready-to-mount unit or as an insert bearing
- global availability in both metric and
- inch sizes
SKF ConCentra Y-bearings,series designation YSP 2 SB, are equipped with a rugged standard seal on both sides, fitted with additional plain sheet steel flingers. The outer ring has two lubrication holes as standard, one at each side and positioned 120° apart. Bearings without lubrication holes can be supplied on request (designation suffix W).
SKF Y-bearings in the YSP 2 SB series are available for metric shafts from 25 to 60 mm and for inch shafts from 1 to 211/16 inches.