Safe solution to portable data collection and analysis
The SKF Wireless MicroVibe collects and displays overall vibration readings and automatically provides expert judgment of the measured velocity and overall enveloped acceleration levels, enabling immediate, accurate and reliable assessment of machine or bearing condition.
* SKF does not supply the Android™ device (tablet or smartphone).
- Cost-effective, compact and lightweight
- Quickly identify problems
- Expert judgment criteria based on ISO vibration severity standard and SKF bearing condition evaluation
- FFT spectrum analysis
- Multi-point automation for faster data collection
- Standard vibration measurements (enveloped acceleration, acceleration, velocity and displacement), collected simultaneously
- Store and recall measurements for trending and analysis
- Data management software enables user to transfer machinery vibration data to a computer for trending and further analysis
Reliable wireless data collection (WiFi) from a safe distance
Power without complexity
The SKF Wireless MicroVibe offers added functionality, including a software program to extract, save, edit and display collected data. It is ideal for small route data collection. Data may be uploaded to your desktop computer for further analysis and trending using the data management software. Once uploaded, vibration data, overall trends and spectra can be stored, trended, graphically displayed and even exported to a spreadsheet.
Device compatibilityFor the latest list of devices (tablets) that are verified to work with the SKF Wireless MicroVibe, download the Device compatibility chart from the "Related documents" section in the right column of this screen.
|Sensor module, one (1) each|
|Probe (Stinger), one (1) each|
|USB cable, sensor module to USB, one (1) each|
|Universal USB power supply with four adapters, one (1) each|
|Two bar magnet, 18.1 kg (40 lbs.), one (1) each|
|Battery (rechargeable), standard NiMH (AAA size), two (2) each|
|CD: Data management software, mobile application, SKF User Manual, one (1) each|
|NOTE: Necessary Android Tablets and Smartphones are not included and are not offered by SKF.|