SKF @ptitude Analyst OPC Client Interface 2009-06 Edition maintenance release 1 (MR1)
- Running SKF @ptitude Analyst OPC Client Interface 2009-06 Edition (version 220.127.116.11)
- Using SKF MARLIN or SKF Microlog Inspector and transferring MCD data via an OPC server
Note: For additional information on SKF software and hardware compatibility with MS Windows 7, visit the Windows 7 and UAC compatibility page.
- Download the maintenance release file from the Download files section in the right column of this page ("SKF @ptitude Analyst OPC MR1").
- A password is required to access the file. Click here to fill out and submit the password request form. SKF Customer Service will then email you the password. If you do not receive a password, please contact Customer Service at CSG-USA@skf.com.
Note: Your default email program will be used to submit the password request form. If your email program does not launch successfully when you submit the form from the link above, please email CSG-USA@skf.com the information below to receive the password.
- Email address
- Phone number
- SKF @ptitude Analyst Suite serial number
If you are unable to use this online service to download the maintenance release file, please contact SKF Technical Support at 1-800-523-7524.
Download and installation instructions
- Exit all SKF @ptitude Analyst Suite applications and perform necessary database backup procedures.
- Save the maintenance release file located in the Download files section in the right column of this page ("SKF @ptitude Analyst OPC MR1").
- Open the zip file and then right-click the file and select "Extract".
- Browse or type in an "Extract to" location destination folder.
- Click the Extract button and enter the password provided by Customer Service.
- Go to the "Extract to" location and double-click the setup.exe file to initiate the installation.
- Follow the installation wizard prompts to complete the installation.
Additional installation instructions will be displayed during installation.