SKF has a comprehensive product range and field service backed by decades of field experience. SKF's surveillance systems take the risk out of machine condition monitoring by the utilization of three different types of systems: on-line systems, transmitter-based systems and protection systems.
- Monitoring systems: Automated periodic data collection
Wireless systems: Improve machine reliability, reduce installation costs and increase personnel safety
- MCTs: Low-cost continuous monitoring and protection
- Loop-powered transmitters: Continuously monitors machinery health and transmits directly into a PLC or DCS for trending, alarm and machine shutdown
- Systems for mining-mineral industry: Developed for use with remote and/or mobile equipment operating in variable working conditions
Custom condition monitoring products: Help with requirements for items not in the standard product offering
- Real time monitoring and protection of critical machinery (conforming to API 670)