Reliability centered maintenance (RCM)
The aim of this training is to provide participants the necessary knowledge of the SKF maintenance strategy review reliability centered maintenance methodology.
Upon completion of this course student will have the knowledge to:
- know how to describe RCM process flow
- understand the differences in RCM approach
- recognize the importance of data structure and content before you do any kind of strategy work
- understand the importance of identifying and categorizing assets
- understand criticality and the FMECA approach in RCM
- understand how to develop an RCM analysis as well as the implications are of making the strategy work
- understand why to conduct a task comparison
- understand what work packaging is
- understand methods needed for RCM implementation
- recognize what a living program is
- know the content of a RCM project plan
- understand what risk based inspection (RBI) in the asset management support tool AMST is.
- Maintenance, plant/facility engineering staff, rotating equipment engineers, maintenance supervisors.
- Managers at industrial plants, reliability engineers and those interested in rotating equipment performance.
Participants must have read the following documents on @ptitude Exchange:
- Maintenance strategy review (MSR) methods (MB03006)
- Reliability centred maintenance (MB02008)
- Asset Efficiency Optimization work management process (GS02010)