Electric power tools for garden applications include:
- Blower/Vacuums, used as both a blower and a vacuum
- Chain saw, a hand-held power saw mainly used to cut tree limbs
- Edger, a tool with a rotating blade used to cut grass along driveways
- Grass shears and hedge cutters, respectively used for lawn trimming and shaping hedges or bushes. Both the tools work with two metal blades which move in opposite directions.
- Grass trimmer, this tool uses a fast spinning line (plastic or wire) to trimm grass etc.
- Power sprayer, consisting of a pump providing consistent high pressure of water or other liquids