SKF @ptitude Analyst 2010 Edition maintenance release 5 (MR5A)
Using SKF @ptitude Analyst 2010 Edition MR1 (version 126.96.36.199), MR2 (version 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11), MR3 (version 18.104.22.168), or MR4 (version 22.214.171.124)
Using SKF Multilog IMx (-S, -T, -P variants) with firmware version 0.972
The SKF @ptitude Analyst 2010 Edition Maintenance Release 5 (MR5A) (version 6.4.5) addresses the items listed below:
- Added global preferences to specify when to store "BOV out of range" and "outside of threshold range" non-collection events for IMx points
- Trend Oil now supports Trakka Lab Oil Analysis import file format
- Analyst will report in the event log when an IMx with firmware 0.971 or greater has stopped data collection due to memory error
- Access to IMx firmware update is controlled through "Modify Firmware" access right
- Analyst can now configure an IMx to change the IP address of the host PC
- CUSUM function is added to derived POINT functions
With IMx firmware 0.972, Envelope 4 is now supported
Download and installation instructionsIf using SKF @ptitude Analyst 2010 Edition MR1 (version 6.2) or higher:
- Exit all SKF Monitoring Suite applications and perform necessary database backups.
- Download the maintenance release file from the Download files section in the right column of this page ("SKF @ptitude Analyst 2010 Ed. MR5").
- Click here to fill out and submit the customer information form so that we may update your equipment records.
- Once you have submitted the form from the link above, double-click on the downloaded file.
- Install the maintenance release.
Note: Your default email program will be used to submit the customer information form. If your email program does not launch successfully when you submit the form from the link above, please email CSG-USA@skf.com the information below so that we may update your equipment records.
- Email address
- Phone number
SKF @ptitude Analyst Suite serial number