Sectional lubricant metering devices for progressive automatic lubrication systems
The VPK type metering device is a sectional metering device. Its metering sections cover a metering volume per outlet and cycle of 0,05 cm3³ (T-section = 2 outlets) to 0,6 cm³ (S-section = 1 outlet).
All sections (inlet, intermediate, end) are tightened via tie rods. The delivery ducts are sealed by porting plates in-between the segments. A minimum of three intermediate sections is necessary.
- Volumetric flow of up to 0,05 cm³/min
- Universal use in continuous or intermittent operation
- Metering sections with variable metering amount
- Internal consolidation of outlets
- Visual or electrical monitoring optional
- Safe sealing concept with porting plates