SKF Multilog IMx firmware version 0.972
- Enables SKF acceleration enveloping (gE) filter 4 (5 to 40 kHz) measurements on all SKF Multilog IMx types
The SKF Multilog IMx firmware 0.972 has the following requirements to activate the new features:
- SKF @ptitude Analyst 2010 Edition MR4 (version 184.108.40.206) or higher
SKF @ptitude Observer version 8.5.4 or higher
- Download the firmware file from the Download files section in the right column of this page ("SKF Multilog IMx firmware 0.972") to your PC's desktop or Temp folder.
Unzip or extract the IMx-0.972.pkg file from the downloaded file.
Click here to fill out and submit the customer information form so that we may update your equipment records.
Note: Your default email program will be used to submit the customer information form. If your email program does not launch successfully when you submit the form from the link above, please email CSG-USA@skf.com the information below so that we may update your equipment records.
- Email address
- Phone number
- SKF Multilog IMx serial number
If you are unable to use this online service to download the SKF Multilog IMx firmware version 0.972, please contact SKF Technical Support at 1-800-523-7524.
- Launch SKF @ptitude Analyst and import the IMx-0.972.pkg file by clicking the File > Import > Firmware menu items.
- From the Firmware Manager dialog window, click Browse and locate the IMx-0.972.pkg file and click Open. Replace the existing firmware file by clicking Yes when prompted.
- Perform an SKF Multilog IMx Service restart and a POINT setup download.
Installation instructions for SKF @ptitude Observer:
Launch SKF @ptitude Observer and import the IMx-0.972.pkg file by clicking the Help > News in Observer menu item.