Pre-lubrication metering devices for use in single-line lubrication systems
Series SL-41 metering devices are designed for use in high-temperature applications, depending on the lubricant. These metering devices are available installed only in manifolds with 3/8-inch NPT female inlets and feature a tamper-resistant adjustment screw that does not incorporate a visual indicator.
Features and benefits:
- Screw-in type, single-port metering device affixed by adapter bolts
- Suitable for use with manifolds having one to five ports to match number of lubrication points
- Output is externally adjustable.
- Individual injectors can be removed easily for inspection or replacement
- Carbon steel with fluoroelastomer packing