SKF ChainLube oil projection systems
Accurate, automatic chain lubrication
Please observe, launch date for North America to be defined.
Air-assisted and airless deliverySKF ChainLube oil projection systems are available as air-assisted and airless versions, suitable for different application and operating conditions. SKF can help you find the optimum ChainLube oil projection system for your requirements. All of them can help you:
- Reduce maintenance costs by eliminating manual lubrication
- Eliminate risk of lubrication points being missed through human error
- Improve productivity by eliminating unplanned stoppages
- Extend service life by reducing chain wear
- Reduce energy consumption through lower friction
- Enhance operator safety by reducing maintenance tasks
- Prevent foreign body ingress and stay HACCP-compliant
- Improve cleanliness by reducing excess lubricant
SKF ChainLube air-assisted oil projection system
When pitch detection is not possible because it is too small (<50 mm), or chain movement is too fast, an air-assisted ChainLube system can help. Regulated carrier airflow is used to project a small amount of lubricant with virtually no mist formation around the projection nozzles.