Low friction SKF Explorer deep groove ball bearings
With bearings being a relatively small share of the construction costs of a conveyor, the benefits are accounted for during conveyor operations. Taking into account the sheer number and operating hours of idle rollers in bulk conveyors, even a small energy saving may offer significant cost reductions.
Low friction SKF Explorer deep groove ball bearings may also offer benefits to web transport systems where reduced torque is desired.
- Electric motors
- Other applications of medium or light loads are possible
- Lower energy consumption for end customers
- Enables easier building of higher efficiency machinery
- Reduced operating temperature results in increased viscosity that can extend bearing life
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Optimized internal geometry
- Low noise, low torque, long-lasting grease
- Unique polymer cage design