SKF supports you to in the design of the guiding, driving and rotational functionality of your equipment.
Benefits with SKF:
- Low noise level
- Clean and reliable
- Long service life
- Precise with low friction
- Nearly maintenance free
- Compact design
- Productivity is key for all standard substance analysis
- Reliability and repeatability of test result is key for all laboratories
- Silent operation with less disturbance to office environmental area
- Compact system: requires significantly less counter space for easy integration into laboratory environments
Clinical chemistry analyser
It's a medical laboratory instrument designed to measure different chemicals characteristic.
Medical laboratory instrument designed to measure characteristics in a number of biological samples.
Liquid handling robotics
It is a robot that dispenses a selected quantity of re- agent, samples or other liquid to a designated container.