SKF Multilog On-line System IMx-8
The smaller condition monitoring system that gives you more flexibility
SKF Multilog IMx-8 provides a complete system for early fault detection. Improve the reliability, availability and performance of your rotating equipment with automatic advice for correcting existing or impending conditions.
This compact device offers eight analogue and two digital channels, with connectivity to mobile devices as well as laptops for easy configuration and monitoring. Machine intelligence from IMx-8 data will help you avoid unplanned downtime and schedule maintenance proactively, prolonging machine availability and minimising maintenance and repair costs. IMx-8 integrates easily with other IMx units. It can connect you with the SKF Cloud for storing and sharing data, enabling SKF Remote Diagnostic Services for expert reporting and recommendations.
The IMx-8 is DIN rail mounted, and can be housed in an IP65 cabinet to provide additional protection in demanding industrial environments.
- 8 dynamic or DC inputs and 2 digital or speed inputs
- Simultaneous measurements of all channels, true synchronous measurements programmable up to 8 analogue channels
- PoE (power over ethernet), 24-48Vdc
- 4GB internal memory - capable of storing a year’s worth of machine data and numerous event captures
- Adaptive alarm levels
- Data buffering in non-volatile memory when communication is down
- Stand-alone mode or compatible with SKF @ptitude Monitoring Suite
- Crash detection capability (machine tools)
- Improved ModBus capability (TCP/IP & RS 485)
- Bluetooth configuration and data access in stand-alone mode via iOS & Android device app
- SAT (Site acceptance test), and reports via iOS and Android device app
- DNV GL / ABS / Lloyds Marine type approval (pending approval)
- DNV GL Renewables Certifications (pending approval)