Welcome to ISCOP XVIII 2010 > Challenge 2015 < !
-> Please pass on this invitation to your colleagues in case we have missed someone.
As you may know, we are arranging a Sales Conference here in Sweden every second year called the ISCOP (or International Sales Conference OK Products).
Participants are all individuals who today pursue business with OK products, or persons interested to learn more about OK time saving connections and the great business opportunities existing, and are coming from all over the world. In ISCOP XVII 2008 participants came from 16 countries!
Some of the interesting topics on the agenda this year will be:
- Review of previous ISCOP targets and results
- Sales approach, tools and marketing materials
- Result of the recent Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Voice from Customer - and Customer Values!
- Present status of the high friction coupling OKCX and new OKFX!
- The revival of the Cold Tight System for turbine casings!
- OKBS opportunities - new marine class rules!
- OKBC and BFW Line Boring Services
- Other technical News, Applications, Success stories, Competition
- And many more fun and useful topics!
A detailed program for the conference will be sent out at a later stage.
And as always we will have a pleasant time, networking with each other, sharing ideas how to find new customers and applications and much, much more.
...remember, the ISCOP is free, fun and useful!
- Monday June 21 > recommended arrival day > 18:00 - 20:00 > Buffet dinner at Friibergh Country House.
- Tuesday June 22 > 09:00 > Opening of Conference > Conference day 1.
- Wednesday June 23 > Conference day 2.
- Thursday June 24 > Conference day 3 > ending at 12:00 - 13:00, unless you choose to visit our factory in Hofors.
Friibergh Country House is beautifully located 47.7 km/46 minutes west from Stockholm/Arlanda Airport on the shore of lake Mälaren.
In order for us to arrange lodging and co-ordinate domestic transports for you please inform your arrival and departure flight itineraries.
Please fill in the registration form and return to Harriet Eriksson kindly before April 30:
Participation in the ISCOP is FREE, but naturally hotel charges, meals and other conference costs will be picked up centrally. Your individual cost will be billed through the SKF internal system, based on your lodging.
We are looking forward to see you here at the time for the conference!
Manager - Sales and Marketing
SKF Coupling Systems AB
SE-813 82 Hofors, Sweden
Tel: +46 290 28403, 28400
Mobile: +46 70 304 5658
Fax: +46 290 28270