Ground ball screws
SKF offers a wide range of ground ball screw variants for applications that require high precision and high stiffness. Because all external surfaces are machined with dedicated high precision equipment, ground ball screws are very easily customized to virtually any application.
How to make the best selection?
In the SKF range of precision ground ball screws, you will most likely find the product that fits your application requirements:
- Metric series or inch series
- DIN nut design or cylindrical flange nut
- Internal return system or cap style
- Centred flange or flange positioned toward one end of the nut
- Nut with axial play, backlash elimination or internal preload
- Single nut or double nut
- Standard machined ends or screw ends machined according to customer drawings
- Customized nuts
- Option of shoulders integrated into shaft, machined from the steel bar