The eXponentia mission is to offer the European independent aftermarket mechanics (IAM) the technical expertise required to repair all vehicles, including the most recent, in order to strengthen their sales and profitability for the future. As world leaders in the automotive market, the eXponentia partners make available the latest know-how to the independent aftermarket through the eXponentia training modules.
eXponentia offers two major services across their markets: Technical Training and Technical Helpline.
exPonentia offers trainings as close as possible to the mechanics place of work to reduce travel time and costs. It is performed with groups of around nine mechanics for close contact with the trainers, contains a maximum of hands on training for effective learning, and is focused on a 'need to know' program.
The eXponentia Technical Helpline is designed to answer all questions about all vehicle repair & technical problems.
By subscribing you will get:
- One single point of reference for diagnostic and vehicle problems
- Solve your problems in real time
- Assistance delivered by qualified vehicle technicians
- Saves time and money
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Increases your confidence in solving vehicle technical issues
Phone the eXponentia Technical Helpline:
- Your problem may be unique to you, but to our Helpline team it may be a common problem
- All calls are logged and known fixes can be explained easily and quickly