Bearing reliability in paper machines
WE214Hands-on training, audio-visuals, lectures and discussion opportunities. Topics include:
- review of bearing basics
- shaft and journal preparation
- mounting and dismounting
- special housings
- fundamentals of lubrication
- bearing damage causes and analysis.
Course objectivesTo provide information to improve the service life of rolling element bearings in paper machines.
- Service, maintenance, machine repair, roll shop or plant/facility engineering staff of a paper machine.
- Managers and technicians of paper machines and OEM facilities responsible for rolling bearing performance and reliability.
- Rotating equipment engineers, reliability engineers, millwrights, mechanics, and maintenance supervisors.
- Those interested in rolling element bearing and rotating equipment performance in paper machines.
PrerequisitesRMI On-line course
- Spherical roller bearings, GRB002
- CARB toroidal roller bearings, GRB004
Participants must have read the following documents on @ptitude Exchange:
- Rolling bearing in paper machines, SKF_4690_E
- Lubrication practices in paper mills, GS04004