The design of the port seal creates a flexible sealing joint that seals via axial/or radial compression or the rubber. Typical applications involve sealing hydraulic circuits within an automatic transmission.
- One or more port seals integrated into one single unit
- Special designs with reinforcement (spring or stamping) for non-supported locations
- Rubber moulding for applications with full housing provide radial sealing and wide axial assembly tolerances
- Simple installation because of reinforcements
- Less inventory when integrating several port seals into a single unit
- Long life and minimized rubber fatigue due to additional support features
- Consistent fluid flow and optimum gear change performance