SKF Food Line Y-bearing units with composite housings
Relubrication free bearing life even with frequent washdowns?
Featuring the 2RF multiple seal design, SKF Food Line Y-bearing units keep detergent, water and other contaminants out of the bearing cavity, while keeping lubricant inside.
- Improved foreign body ingress prevention – no dripping grease or purge contamination
- Reduced relubrication costs and environmental impact
- Reduced risk of premature bearing failure
- No risk of missed lubrication points due to human error
- Corrosion-resistant underwashdownconditions
- Improved bacteria reduction due to solid or filled base design and smooth surface finish
How much grease can you save from bearing relubrication?
1 bearing15 g (0.53 oz.)
100 bearings1,5 kg (3.3 lbs.)
100 bearings/year78 kg (172 lbs.)
In an average-size plantsave 78 kg/year