Clinical chemistry analyser
SKF supports you to in the design of the guiding, driving and rotational functionality of your equipment.
Benefits with SKF:
- Low noise level
- Clean and reliable
- Long service life
- Precise with low friction
- Nearly maintenance free
- Compact design
- Free maintenance with a reliable system provides increased confidence and uptime for the laboratory
- Operator productivity is maximised to reduce hands on time
- Support the noise level of an office environment equipment
- Compact system: requires significantly less counter space for easy integration into laboratory environments
Medical laboratory instrument designed to measure characteristics in a number of biological samples.
Liquid handling robotics
It is a robot that dispenses a selected quantity of re- agent, samples or other liquid to a designated container.
Immunoassays are chemical tests used to detect or quantify a specific substance.