SKF vehicle aftermarket launches latest edition of CV-Joint, Driveshaft and Boot Catalogue
2013 June 14, 12:00
The SKF vehicle aftermarket has a new edition of its spare parts catalogue for the CV-Joint, Driveshaft and boot product range. The 700-page document contains clear and useful information to help customers find what they need quickly and efficiently.
What are the features of the latest edition?
• More than 50,000 links to passenger cars and light commercial vehicles in the European car parc including both Asian and European vehicles;
• Over 2000 kits – a 40% increase since the previous catalogue edition;
• Product range including Driveshaft kits, CV-Joint kits, specific and universal CV-Joint boot kits for passenger cars as well as specific CV-Joint boot kits for light commercial vehicles;
• A complete range of product pictures for CV-Joint kits and boot kits showing all components inside the kit to help technicians identify the right part;
• Full cross-lists with GLO, Loebro, Metelli and Spidan to help identify the SKF range compared to the range offered by our competitors.
The SKF Aftermarket YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/skfaftermarket) includes technical videos demonstrating replacement and installation techniques covering a range of driveline products including CV-Joints, universal and specific CV-Joint boots for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles, as well as how to use our new range of driveline tools.
The catalogue information is also available online at www.skf.com as well as from the “SKF Automotive parts search” iPhone application.