SKF vehicle aftermarket launches 2014 edition of its suspension catalogue
2013 October 29, 12:00 Europe
Gothenburg 29 October, 2013: The latest version of the SKF vehicle aftermarket suspension catalogue is now available. This new catalogue contains useful information to help customers find what they need quickly and efficiently.
The latest edition of the catalogue features:
• 85 new kits in the total 325, which represents a 35% increase since the previous catalogue edition;
• 234 additional car models covered including the recent Peugeot 2008, Volvo V40 II and VW Golf VII;
• 10,000 links to passenger cars and light commercial vehicles covering European and Asian car models ;
• 78% coverage of the car parc in Europe (both European and Asian brands);
• A new addition to the SKF suspension product range – the suspension repair kit. This kit includes all necessary top mount components as well as the auxiliary spring bumper and dust cover for rear or front axle;
• A comprehensive aftermarket product portfolio including top mount kits, suspension arm kits, strut protection kits and suspension repair kits;
• High quality product images for all kits showing their detailed content for quick product recognition;
• Full OE cross-list to help identify corresponding SKF kits;
• Shock absorber cross-lists for Kayaba, Monroe, Sachs and TRW to help identify complementary SKF kits (top mount and strut protection kits) required to make a complete repair
Olivier Vigier, SKF’s Chassis Product Manager, says “Building on years of experience as a supplier of MacPherson components to OEMs worldwide, SKF is dedicated to providing a complete OE quality suspension range to the independent aftermarket. This catalogue illustrates our strong commitment to remaining a major aftermarket player in the suspension area.”
The catalogue information is also available online at www.vsm.skf.com as well as from the “SKF Automotive parts search” iPhone application.