SKF offers a first-class customer service based on its extensive knowledge and well proven capabilities to the rail industry.
- Bearings and seals
- Housings and covers
- Bearing grease
- Lubrication systems
- Maintenance products
- Condition monitoring
- Bearing exchange service on customer's sites
- Dedicated bearing refurbishment service centre
- Complete axle box assembly overhaul service
- Modifications and upgrades to bearings and housings
- Assembly of axlebox kits supplied to Europe and China
- Engineering consultancy
- Training programmes
In 1997 SKF (U.K.) Limited became the first company in the SKF Group, and the first international bearing manufacturer, to achieve certification to the new environmental management standard ISO 14001.
Click here for UK Railway training courses. If you have a specific training requirement that is not covered, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.