SKF Linear actuators CAHB series for off-highway applications
To help users move toward more profitable 'precision' extraction techniques, OEMs are introducing electro- mechanical actuation in applications previously controlled manually or hydraulically
Engineered to withstand a range of severe operating conditions, the actuators have undergone an extensive series of mechanical, environmental and electronic trials.
The units proved to be resistant to wide temperature swings, chemicals, dirt, dust, water, shock, vibration and other demanding operating conditions, resulting in improved reliability.
Available in two series - CAHB-20/21, for medium- and heavy-load applications, and CAHB-10, a compact solution for low-load applications - SKF linear actuators for off-highway applications are virtually maintenance-free, self-locking, IP 66-rated units.
Designed to operate in temperatures from -40 to 85 °C, at a 25% duty cycle, the CAHB series features robust metal gears and corrosion-resistant housings.
- Robust, off-highway design
- Reduce time to market
- Cut engineering, testing and assembly costs
- Reduce warranty issues
- Flexibility to adapt to application needs
- Local engineering and global service network support
- Increase machine productivity
- Boost operator comfort and safety
- Reduce maintenance and ownership costs
- Reduced enviromental impact