SKF Xtra Power Belts
Increased service life = less downtime = less maintenance = less cost
SKF Xtra Power Belts have been designed to deliver up to 40% more power than standard wrapped belts.
SKF Xtra Power Belts cut costs and extend the service life of your applications.
When using SKF Xtra Power Belts as a replacement for existing drives they will increase your service life by up to 40%.
- Homogeneous, coordinated integration of the belt, flank and the pulley groove
- Reduced pulley groove wear due to optimised cover fabric
- Up to 97% drive efficiency
- Oil and heat resistant, anti-static cover
- One-shot tensioning, no need to re-tension the belts after the initial run in period
- Improved smooth running behaviour and low vibration levels
- Good resistance to shock loads
Available SKF Xtra power profiles
SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC ISO wedge standard 3V, 5V, 8V RMA standard narrow wedge.
Tension members for the Xtra Power Belts are of polyester and specially treated providing high tension loads and low elongation.
A fiber filled compound above and below the tension members allows the belts to carry higher dynamic loadings with no compromise of flexibility and full support of tension cords. The cover fabric provides excellent wear an abrasion resistance while also providing excellent bending strength.
SKF Xtra Power Wrapped Wedge and SKF Cogged Raw Edge Narrow Wedge Belts have been designed to deliver up to 40% more power than standard wrapped belts.
They are suitable for all kinds of industrial applications and some agricultural machines.
Search SKF Belts in our online catalogue now.