Controller to reliably control small, large or multi-system-type lubrication systems
The LMC 301 is a compact, modularly expandable control and monitoring device. The device is equipped with an LCD display and 6 functional keys for programming, parameter setting and signalization. The user is guided through the setting menu. Additionally, there is a simple-to-use PC software for parameter setting and diagnostics available.
Features and benefits:
- Integrated, flexible lubrication programs
Usable for single-line, dual-line and progressive lubrication systems
- Basic device with 10 digital inputs, of which two can be used analogously, and eight outputs
- Up to seven extension modules can be added, whereby each module has 10 E 8 A just like the basic device.
- Three lubrication pumps can be controlled and monitored, each of which provides up to three lubrication circuits
- Single modules are connected by a bus interface