SKF Grease Injection System
The lubricant is injected under pressure directly into the chain pins and/or rollers. The injected volumetric metered quantity of lubricant is adjustable. It remains independent from lubricant viscosity and from any back pressure due to the pin or roller type.
There is a large range of conveyor chains and different operating conditions. Therefore, the GVP unit is often the result of a close collaboration – development, installation, commissioning – between the user and SKF.
- less conveyor downtime resulting in less maintenance by personnel
- longer service life of the chain
- very easy installation thanks to its aluminium profile frame
- reduction of environmental pollution,which was the result of excessive lubricant consumption,
- controlled injection frequency,
- full automatic lubrication cycles with the programmable control and monitoring unit AEP2-GV
- analysis of the chain state during the lubrication process with the software SKF VisioLub