Transmission input shaft seals
SKF provides seals to meet this challenge with a range of sealing materials which can withstand with high speeds and associated temperatures in aggressive oils used in today’s modern transmissions.
Solutions include conventional shaft seals with a garter spring, seals with an SKF Low Friction dynamic lip design as well as PTFE sealing elements.
- Specially formulated elastomeric materials
- High temperature and high speed capable
- Option to integrate with other surrounding components such as front covers, clutch release bearing tube guide with a static seal
- Compatibility with aggressive transmission oil additive packages
- Wide temperature spectrum
- Long life – increased reliability
- Easy installation and cost effective integration