Grease test rigs
SKF offers the following grease test rigs:
- SKF Grease Test Rig BeQuiet+ assesses the grease noise in rolling bearings.
- SKF Grease Test Rig RST-T200-P4 is used for testing the shear stability of lubricating greases.
- SKF Grease Test Rig R0F+ assesses the grease performance at high temperatures and speeds.
- SKF Lubrication Test Unit MEL-7000 measures electrical capacitance between the inner and outer ring of a bearing. This gives an indication of the lubrication condition of the bearing.
- SKF Grease Test Rig RHF 1 assesses the grease performance at high temperatures and highest speeds.
- The SKF Grease Test Rig EMCOR assesses the corrosion inhibiting properties of greases.
- SKF Grease Test Rig EMCOR is standardized in DIN 51802, ISO 11007 and IP 220 for the standard method using distilled water.
- The SKF Grease Test Rig V2F assesses the mechanical stability of greases necessary to provide resistance to leakage under vibration conditions. The SKF V2F is standardized in SS 3653: Railways - Rolling bearings for axle boxes - Test of the mechanical stability of lubricating greases.