Sealed deep groove ball bearings for driveline
A new seal allows significant lower friction and better sealing performance in automotive driveline applications
Reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions while increasing product reliability are important factors in the automotive market.
- Provides a more effective filtering which minimizes contamination inside the bearing enhancing bearing service life
- Lower power loss and higher efficiency at all operating conditions
- Capable of higher speeds compared to standard sealed deep groove ball bearings
- Increased robustness prolongs bearing bearing and seal service life
- Reducing sealing friction by 50% compared to standard solution