Reduced energy consumption
Tremendous electrical demandsPumping systems account for nearly 20% of the world’s electrical energy demand and can make up 20–25% of total energy usage in an industrial plant operation. Energy consumption is 45% of the total cost of owning a pump.
As the cost of energy continues to rise and environmental legislation becomes more stringent, reducing energy consumption will grow increasingly important. SKF can help.
Save energy and money with SKFFrom laser alignment systems and energy efficient bearings, to comprehensive life cycle management services, SKF offers a range of advanced tools and technologies to reduce energy consumption and optimize industrial pump systems. By implementing one or several of these solutions, you can expect substantial energy cost savings, while facilitating compliance with stricter legislation.
SKF laser-guided shaft alignment tools
Reduce the costly effects of misalignment
Prevent failures with this ceramic-coated, low-friction bearing
A bearing function and electrical insulation in one solution
SKF Client Needs Analysis - Energy and Sustainability
Determine how your facility can best reduce its overall environmental impact
Energy Efficient double row angular contact ball bearings
Optimized to reduce frictional losses, protect lubricants and enhance service life
Industrial shaft seals
Maximum protection against contaminants