SKF Microlog Analyzer CMXA 51-MSHA
The only MSHA-approved vibration data collector available for hazardous ‘gassy’ areas of U.S. minesThe SKF Microlog Analyzer CMXA 51 has been certified and approved by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) for use in hazardous “gassy” areas of all mine operations in the United States. The certification stipulates that the SKF Microlog Analyzer meets MSHA standards as a “permissible” and “intrinsically safe” device for areas where potentially explosive firedamp (a flammable gas, usually methane) is commonly found.
Prevent ignition of gas and dust fuels
The newly designated SKF Microlog Analyzer CMXA 51-MSHA has been designed and manufactured to achieve MSHA “system approval” certification using methods applicable to intrinsic safety. The design reduces the amount of generated energy (heat) and effectively eliminates the risk of the device igniting a flammable mixture.
- Tested for use in methane-air mixtures
- MSHA approval no.18-A170001- 0
Collect data safely and reliablyThe SKF Microlog Analyzer CMXA 51-MSHA is a rugged, portable, handheld condition-monitoring instrument for collecting vibration, process, and dynamic data from machinery.
- 1/4 VGA (240 x 320) backlit monochrome touch screen LCD
- Intuitive user interface with left or right hand operation and context sensitive
- “Help” function
- Four cursor keys, and numeric keypad for easy screen navigation and user input
- Acceleration Enveloping (gE), SKF technology for bearing assessment
- Red, amber, green LED indicators
- Windows CE operating system
- Complete system includes MSHA-approved sensor