Controller to reliably control small, large or multi-system-type lubrication systems
The LMC 301 is a compact, modularly expandable control and monitoring device. The device is equipped with an LCD display and 6 functional keys for programming, parameter setting and signalization. The user is guided through the setting menu. Additionally, there is a simple-to-use PC software for parameter setting and diagnostics available.
Features and benefits:
- Integrated, flexible lubrication programs
- Main device with 10 digital inputs, for 3 lubrication pumps and max. 6 pulse transmitters
- Up to seven slave/extension with aditional inputs for max. 10 pulse transmitters
- Three lubrication pumps can be controlled and monitored
- Can connect the digital grease flow detectors 800030 or the universal pulse generators