Progressive metering devices
Lubricant metering devices for progressive automatic lubrication systems
- Progressive metering devices distribute the lubricant one after another in amounts relative to the individual metering rates of each section.
Each lubricant outlet can only supply one lubrication point with lubricant.
- If the demand for lubricant is high at one lubrication point, several outlet ports can be combined into one.
- Thanks to the way a device works, it is possible to monitor the systems operation by monitoring one metering piston with the help of a cycle indicator (visual) or a piston detector (electrical or electronic).
- the operating conditions
- installation conditions
- commercial requirements
- technical demands on the metering volume of each outlet port
- replacing or exchanging of individual feeder chambers